Friday, September 13, 2013

Donna Karan celebrates her 25th anniversary

Donna Karan, a famous designer and founder of the DKNY(Donna Karan New York) brand, just celebrated her 25th DKNY's anniversary on a fashion show in New York Fashion Week 2013, held on 9th September 2013.
Donna Karan on the New York Fashion Week 2013 with her simple navy blue dress and white coat.




I can see the freshness of the modern and exciting designs with such unique style in each and every single piece. Some of the collection have a simple yet classic black and white style, but some of them have a playful and chic style that suits for the theme of the fashion show(SPRING 2014 style). I like the first two pictures from the collection because the clothes seem like formal wear but they are stylish, not like the others formal wears that have a very boring impression. I don't really like the orange and blue clothes, because they look too simple and have a monotonous feels for me. And as for the orange dress, the  model wore shoes that look like sneakers that didn't really suits my taste because I prefer wear dress with stilettos.

No comments:

Post a Comment