Friday, September 13, 2013

Pnina Tornai Wedding Gown

Pnina Tornai is a wedding dress designer from Israel. She has made a name for herself by selling dresses in Kleinfeld Bridal salon on the television show Say Yes To The Dress.




Pnina's dress usually design a wedding gown with many beadings details that make the gown looks luxurious. With the transparent fabric around the waist make a sexy look for its wearer. Usually Pnina design gowns that looks like ballroom gowns. She's one of my favourite wedding gown designer because I like her design taste. Her gown that I'd ever seen in the 'Say Yes To The Dress' show look faboulous but the price are kinda pricey cause usually the gown that she design cost for more than $10k for just a gown. Many people also like her gown design even she never took sewing lesson before so I think it's fantastic to know that she can design and make gowns without a basic skill.


1 comment:

  1. I saw a bride wearing Pnina Tornai wedding gown in a wedding ceremony. I could not stop myself gazing at bride’s dress continuously for ten minutes. She was looking fabulous in that dress. Most beautiful thing that Pnina Tornai used in her dresses is that transparent fabric around waist that adds increases beauty of gown.

    ReplyDelete