Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Unique "Face" Bag

Céline is a French luxury house founded in 1945 by Céline Vipiana. Today, it is an international luxury goods brand owned by LVMH. These Céline's bags really got worldwide attention in bags industry, and of course in my personal attention. I love their bags' design, with a Face-kind design, and also with variety type of use. We can wear them as a handbag, satchel or even tote bag, and many more. I think it's really a unique design of bag, i mean, as we can see from these following bags, most of the design is using a face-kind symbol.







Chiara Ferragni, one of my favourite blogger, i found that she often use her Céline's bag, which i think might be her favourite one. I really love her bag, i mean the one that she's wearing on the photo is kind of fashionable besides its petite size of bag.

Chiara Ferragni, Fashion blogger




This bucket bag also looks stunning in my eye, i love that Céline still consistence of using the "Face-kind" design as the symbol of their bags.


No comments:

Post a Comment